Mānuka Glazed Baked Ham
Don't pay for an overpriced Christmas ham again, make this delicious Mānuka Glazed ham at home while you are prepping teh rest of the x-mas feast. Super easy and super tasty you won't regret what we Kiwi's say 'doing it yourself' this festive season.
¼ cup whole cloves
¼ cup dark corn syrup
2 cups UMF 5+ Mānuka Honey
⅔ cup butter
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
2. Score ham, and stud with the whole cloves. Place ham in foil lined pan.
3. In the top half of a double boiler, heat the corn syrup, honey and butter. Keep glaze warm while baking ham.
4. Brush glaze over ham, and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Baste ham every 10 to 15 minutes with the honey glaze. During the last 4 to 5 minutes of baking, turn on broiler to caramelize the glaze.
5. Remove from oven, and let sit a few minutes before serving.
This recipe and imagery has be duplicated from All Recipes, get more tips & trick from their website.