This delicious oat muesli bar won't last long in your cardboard, which is okay because it takes no time to make too! It's the perfect snack to add to any lunch box, with so many options to change up the taste you wont get sick of these!
Add our Squeezy UMF 5+ MGO 83+ Mānuka Honey to sweeten and make your pursuit of pure happiness that little bit easier.
Oat Muesli Bars Recipe:
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 12-15 mins
Servings: 12 bars
- 2 and 1/2 cups rolled oats (standard rolled oats or quick cook oats, not wholegrain)
- 2 squizzles (or 1/4-1/3 cup) of Happy Valley's Squeezy UMF 5+ MGO 83+ Mānuka Honey
- 1/2 cup thread coconut
- 1/4 sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 100g butter
- 50g dark chocolate, melted (optional)
Optional add ins
- 1/4 cup chopped dried fruit
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1. Preheat oven to 180 °C.
- 2. Combine rolled oats, coconut, sunflower seeds, flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- 3. Melt together honey and butter. Use 1/3 cup if you prefer a sweeter bar.
- 4. Pour into dry ingredients, mix well.
- 5. Add egg to the mixture and stir through. You should have a firm sticky mixture.
- 6. Line a slice tray and press the mixture into it, about 1cm thick. Wet your hands or spatula to make this easier.
- 7. Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown and firm to the touch.
- 8. Remove from the oven and slice into bars with a sharp knife while still warm.
- 9. If you would like to add a chocolate drizzle melt the chocolate and drizzle over bars and allow to set.
Let us know!
Tag us on Instagram with your recipes, photos and reviews! We’d love to see them!